Green Scrubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+5
Bryan Farrell
Renata Ramasra
Alexander Rantala
Annette Laaksonen
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Admin Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Hello everyone, if everyone involved here would like to introduce themselves and perhaps attach a little information about where they're attending school, previous degree background and anything else they find relevant, this would be the place to do it!

Admin
Admin

https://greenscrubs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Annette Laaksonen Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:48 am

Hello all! Guess I'm the first to get on here Smile

I'm Annette (Laaksonen), and this August I'll be attending the University of Helsinki for medical school. I have an Honours Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of Toronto, and I'm hoping to eventually study hematology as a specialty Smile guess that's that! Look forward to working with all of you!

Annette Laaksonen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Rantala Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:13 am

Hello fellow Green Scrubs,

Though most of you know me already, I figured I get in on it anyways. Like Annette, I'm also attending the University of Helsinki medical school this August. I've completed my HBSc in Molecular Biology, Immunology and Disease, as well as Neuropsychology from UofT. I'm also currently acting as the admin for our new forum. Oh and last but not least, I'm hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine.

Alexander Rantala

Back to top Go down

Post by Renata Ramasra Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:52 am

Hello,

My name is Renata. I received my undergraduate education at UofT and Tuft's University in Boston, with a specialization in Molecular Biology & Pharmacology. I'm currently slated to start my education at Tuft's Medical School, with a focus on nephrology.

Renata Ramasra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Farrell Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Hey there,

Name's Bryan. Took my undergraduate training at the University of British Columbia in Human Physiology, and will be attending the UBC med school this upcoming term. As of now, I don't have any particular specialty in mind.

Bryan Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Craig Choudhury Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello all

My name is Craig Choudhury and I'm attending medical school at the University of Toronto. I received my HBsc in Biology and Psychology at UofT as well and I am hoping to receive my specialty in cardiology.

Craig Choudhury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Achter Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:50 am

Hello fellows, my name is Fleur Achter. I have a degree in Psychology from the University of Amsterdam and I will be attending the University of Helsinki for medical school in the coming season. Though I have not decided yet, I am leaning towards a specialty in psychiatry. Look forward to working with you all Smile

Fleur Achter

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew MacArthur Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:29 am

Looks like I'm late to the party. I'm Matthew MacArthur, I'm a classmate of Renata's with a degree in Biochemistry from Tuft's University, and I will be attending that school for my medical training as well. I currently am leaning towards a specialty in Immunology or Hematology. Cheers.

Matthew MacArthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuying Zheng Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 am

So I am super late to the party! I'm Shuying Zheng and I am currently at McMaster Medical School (Michael G. Degrootes School of Medicine). I did my undergrad in Health Sciences at McMaster, and I am interested in lots of things. =P I also have a lot of resources that I can pass on!

Shuying Zheng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum